* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Everyone is different. I strongly agree with this articles advice ti avoid pro inflammatory foods and sugar. You can substitute roasted Palm flower sugar. Its a bit pricy but really helps in place of sugar.
I had a cortisone injection in my back and my wbole body swelled up. It suporessed my adrneal glands and threw mt entire endocrine system out of wack! I really suffered for a few years!!!
I use natural enzymes (live juice) and probiotics as well as a desecated adrneal product from a health food store and nacent iodine. All of which are slowly but surely reducing pain and inflammation as well as healing my digestive track and restoring immune system. I've also done codfee enemas to heal my liver. You can Google everything I've mentioned.
Living with pain and inflammation post accident is a horrible experience. Finding safe and healthy was to heal restores wellbeing!